GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks a ton for the support Ethan!! Hahahaha it did well for ACN fuel! Have fun man!

Mark Basler

Reaction score
On tuned Raptor with Misimoto and CAI all upgraded piping, as well as awesome Sets of 3 Rigid Cubes for Fog lights and 20 inch LED BlackOak in grill front and set Baja Design drives in rear for Tail gateers! Tune has awesome power I step on it and tires break free in fact if I’m doing 30-40-50 MPH and step on it tires break free with switch traction control off. The only question is Turbos are really sensitive to pedal is that normal when I’m at speed going 80-90 and they are spoiling up down as my foot keeps gas to go at that speed? Do I need to have shop look at tune ? Or is this normal when tuned to max power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On tuned Raptor with Misimoto and CAI all upgraded piping, as well as awesome Sets of 3 Rigid Cubes for Fog lights and 20 inch LED BlackOak in grill front and set Baja Design drives in rear for Tail gateers! Tune has awesome power I step on it and tires break free in fact if I’m doing 30-40-50 MPH and step on it tires break free with switch traction control off. The only question is Turbos are really sensitive to pedal is that normal when I’m at speed going 80-90 and they are spoiling up down as my foot keeps gas to go at that speed? Do I need to have shop look at tune ? Or is this normal when tuned to max power?

Thats normal. The turbos are probably making 3-4psi at 80-90mph. It doesn't take a lot of exhaust to spool a small set of turbos!

Mark Basler

Reaction score
I will get used to it ! As long as you say it’s ok. It’s odd to be using pedal and see the Turbos gauge moving as my foot let’s up little and then they go up as I press pedal a tiny bit as I am trying to maintain speed of 90mph on HWY.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Could be that your pedal translation (to electronic throttle) is set too high. If you have the Cobb AP you can set it yourself.