GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghstfce

Reaction score
Just as I was about to do the pulls I get the check engine light on. It seems to be a simple fix. Basically the electronic grill shutters are not closing all the way. I’m taking it back to the team that installed the Wagner intercooler. Should be an easy fix. Once that’s done I’ll be doing my first set of pulls and sending them over to goose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E85 is more convenient and unbelievably fast.
I went for it, so nice to roll up and pump $2.29 in CA lol
When are you upgrading?

Ghstfce

Reaction score
E85 is more convenient and unbelievably fast.
I went for it, so nice to roll up and pump $2.29 in CA lol
When are you upgrading?
How much does it cost to convert onto E85? Kit wise install all the bells and whistles

Ghstfce

Reaction score
Those are crazy results on a stock set up... I’m definitely looking forward to what you can do with my 3 upgrades... man.... haven’t been this excited since I was 8 Opening up Xmas gifts

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How much does it cost to convert onto E85? Kit wise install all the bells and whistles

Those are crazy results on a stock set up... I’m definitely looking forward to what you can do with my 3 upgrades... man.... haven’t been this excited since I was 8 Opening up Xmas gifts

The EVO HPFP is $1599, that and tuning is about all you need!! If you want to do bigger turbos you'll need the bigger 65% over HPFP which is $2499

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goosetuned E50 is the real deal. I was questioning driving across town for E85 and testing it and now all of those reservations are gone! It's incredible how the difference is noticeable - everywhere! Overall drivability improved drastically for me and that's coming from an already badass Stage 2 tune.

And not as if anyone should question his customer service at this point, but Winfield was on point with the data logs this entire weekend. In fact, he responded with my final revision on a Sunday night! From my very first tune with him through Stage 2 E50 - couldn't ask for a better experience each time.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks a ton man! I was happy to help, even on the weekends!!
Enjoy it man, ethanol is such a big upgrade!