GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heck ya!

A couple other guys should be posting up E50 soon as well!! That fuel in these trucks does wonders!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Big Thanks To Goose for getting me all dialed in.

19 Raptor Whipple CAI and CAC and Goose 93 and E50. Haven’t tried the 93 yet since as soon as logging was done on the 93 tune I went to the station and mixed in E85.

I have to say if you haven’t gone E50 you aren’t living right, the thing is nuts. I tried for some 0-60 but the times sucked do to spinning all 4 out of the hole #E50Problems.

Thanks a ton man!!! SUPER pumped you like it!!!

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Well they said wait till 30,000 miles to make sure you've a good vehicle prior to tune, at least some stated that which sounded like a good idea.

Now I'm waiting for a brand new transmission cooler and lines at 26,*** miles.

It just came apart and that's with no burnouts, donuts and 4x4 wheeling at Mark Twain Forest.

LOL!

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they said wait till 30,000 miles to make sure you've a good vehicle prior to tune, at least some stated that which sounded like a good idea.

It just came apart and that's with no burnouts, donuts and 4x4 wheeling at Mark Twain Forest.

LOL!
I did my tune 500
Miles 30k is crazy got to enjoy your truck

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LOL!

My 17 had Whipple stage one from 6k miles till 32k when I traded it in on the 19 and no issues. I waited till 22k on my 19 just to make sure I wasn’t going to have any issues, now it’s play time.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I did my tune 500
Miles 30k is crazy got to enjoy your truck

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Well, in my case they might have said well the transmission couldn't hold up to all that power and I'd be out approximately $4,000 or whatever a new one costs, but now it's free because I didn't get a tune.

So I'd say 30,000 was perfect.