GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got goose tuned yesterday and could not be happier Winfield is the man.
To describe it in one word I would say (CRISP) it downshifts quickly and the power is right there
and So much more power. I only did the 91 tune because 93 is not always available near me
I will be going stage 2 this summer. after I install an intercooler. Thank you Winfield

Thanks so much man, I appreciate you sending me the logs so quickly! We were able to finish in almost a single day! That's awesome.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. If you need anything you know how to contact me!

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying. Since it is tuned for 91 or 93 on stock components, would re-tune or adjustments be needed if I added a CAI or aftermarket intercooler later on after the initial tune?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Technically no, but if you want to take advantage of the Front Mount Intercooler a tune is necessary (also if you remove the shutters)

A cai does not need tuning

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Technically no, but if you want to take advantage of the Front Mount Intercooler a tune is necessary (also if you remove the shutters)

What’s up with removing the shutters? I only removed the ones in front of the CVF intercooler, but have not gotten with you on a tune.