GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say, warranty is dependent on the dealer. But I also have to say that I have NEVER had an issue with the warranty and my customers using the COBB Accessport. The Accessport removes itself from the ECU. It doesn't leave a tune/remnants/partial flash/etc.. that says "COBB was here" sort of thing.

So while is dealer dependent, 1000+ trucks have had no issues getting warranty support.
Thank you very much, I appreciate you taking the time.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm loving my tune! I put it in Sport mode yesterday for the first time since tuning and accidentally spun the tires from a roll pulling out of the neighborhood :head3:

gsxraptor

Reaction score
I think someone asked before but does the tune affect any of the other drive modes besides sport? How does it affect the wet/slippery mode? Its one that I have been using quite a bit lately in my area.

Nedaraptor

Reaction score
I got goose tuned yesterday and could not be happier Winfield is the man.
To describe it in one word I would say (CRISP) it downshifts quickly and the power is right there
and So much more power. I only did the 91 tune because 93 is not always available near me
I will be going stage 2 this summer. after I install an intercooler. Thank you Winfield

Last edited: