GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RR_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, guys. Mileage isn't a number that gets a lot of attention when talking tuning... understandably so. I come from the world of diesels where a tune (and some deletes) meant a significant increase in MPG... didn't think that would be the case on these engines but also didn't want to take a significant hit.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, guys. Mileage isn't a number that gets a lot of attention when talking tuning... understandably so. I come from the world of diesels where a tune (and some deletes) meant a significant increase in MPG... didn't think that would be the case on these engines but also didn't want to take a significant hit.

If you have any technical questions please feel free to PM me too!

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this thread has sold me on the Accessport + Goosetuned route, only one question that is causing hesitation, for my 2020 (of which I have legitimate warranty concerns because of cam phaser issues documented by this forum) will this void my factory + extended 6 year/72,000 mile warranty in such a way that any engine issues would be out of pocket for me?

Thanks and I know this has been answered 1,000,000 different ways dependent on Dealer, Service Advisor, Tech's etc, just curious if there's any sort of consensus on the matter as I'd love to do this tune, but don't want to set myself up for major expenses that are avoidable.

Big_Thick

Reaction score
I know this has been answered 1,000,000 different ways dependent on Dealer, Service Advisor, Tech's etc, just curious if there's any sort of consensus on the matter

The fact that it has been answered 1,000,000 different ways should prove that there is no sort of consensus on the matter....right?? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

BrttClne22

Reaction score
Well this thread has sold me on the Accessport + Goosetuned route, only one question that is causing hesitation, for my 2020 (of which I have legitimate warranty concerns because of cam phaser issues documented by this forum) will this void my factory + extended 6 year/72,000 mile warranty in such a way that any engine issues would be out of pocket for me?

Thanks and I know this has been answered 1,000,000 different ways dependent on Dealer, Service Advisor, Tech's etc, just curious if there's any sort of consensus on the matter as I'd love to do this tune, but don't want to set myself up for major expenses that are avoidable.
in my opinion, I'd just plan on them being out the window and hope they're not. Always take the tune off before taking it to any dealership and don't bring it up unless asked.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact that it has been answered 1,000,000 different ways should prove that there is no sort of consensus on the matter....right?? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Or maybe it means I'm looking for a consensus considering the Goosetuned owner has the most experience and could offer insight that I'm unaware of and is active in this thread.

Thanks for your input, not sure how I'd get by without it.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have to say, warranty is dependent on the dealer. But I also have to say that I have NEVER had an issue with the warranty and my customers using the COBB Accessport. The Accessport removes itself from the ECU. It doesn't leave a tune/remnants/partial flash/etc.. that says "COBB was here" sort of thing.

So while is dealer dependent, 1000+ trucks have had no issues getting warranty support.