COBB Accessport Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
No. But I’ve been reading up and contemplating picking one up.

Ok. Right now there isn’t much you can do on-the-fly. However, when Cobb finally gets the trans tuning sorted out and then includes the 5-Way map switching, some form of launch control, adjustable traction control, and many more of their custom coded features the AP will practically be required while you’re out playing or even daily driving. If you would spend some time on their web site there is a plethora of Ford tuning information. Look at the other Ford platforms like the Fiesta ST, Focus ST & RS, and the Mustang. The Mustang has line-lock for burnouts and a trans-brake function for WOT launch that will blow your socks off.

There’s so much missing for the Raptor right now that I have gone back to my MPT tune for the much better trans shifting until Cobb comes through with their “good stuff”!

Erik

Reaction score
I appreciate eveyone's feedback on their Access ports on/off settings and battery drain. I've got mine on "auto on/off" now and it's all good now! It was just suprising to me that over the course of one night it could drain that big of a truck battery. Cleary it wasn't the accessport itself, it was the accessport bringing the truck systems up to power every 30 seconds when it lit up the dash. Seems like Cobb needs to fix that, my son's Subaru has an Accessport on 24/7, like a night light in my garage!!!........... and it never puts a drain on his small import car battery.

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I appreciate eveyone's feedback on their Access ports on/off settings and battery drain. I've got mine on "auto on/off" now and it's all good now! It was just suprising to me that over the course of one night it could drain that big of a truck battery. Cleary it wasn't the accessport itself, it was the accessport bringing the truck systems up to power every 30 seconds when it lit up the dash. Seems like Cobb needs to fix that, my son's Subaru has an Accessport on 24/7, like a night light in my garage!!!........... and it never puts a drain on his small import car battery.

It's not intended to be left on for any duration of time with the vehicle off. This is what the auto on/off feature is for.

Kyle@COBB