COBB Access Port AUTO/STOP not available yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020scab123

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Cobb, apparently this is not available yet for the access port for 2021+….
Would have been nice to know that before I bought it. Anyways everything else looks good!

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that auto stop will not work if you have the Cobb installed?

OP
OP

2020scab123

Reaction score
Are you saying that auto stop will not work if you have the Cobb installed?
I’m saying the auto start stop cannot be turned off with Cobb it’s not coded yet. Meaning it will turn on and off like the annoying pain in the ass it is to start with lol.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently tuned mine with goose through Cobb and the auto start stop is disabled. It doesn’t give you the option on the accessport but it hasn’t worked since I tuned it. The button doesn’t even light up.

It’s been wonderful.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m saying the auto start stop cannot be turned off with Cobb it’s not coded yet. Meaning it will turn on and off like the annoying pain in the ass it is to start with lol.
Got it. I actually want it on. I have the eliminator dongle so the switch remains in whatever mode I have it. It’s nice to switch on in heavy traffic/road closures.

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Right now, Auto Stop/Start is automatically disabled when you install the Accessport - no special tune changes or adjustments needed. All maps, both OTS and custom will have the feature disabled. We're exploring the option to enable/disable the feature via the Accessport, but there are some technical hurdles that make this more difficult than other adjustments.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now, Auto Stop/Start is automatically disabled when you install the Accessport - no special tune changes or adjustments needed. All maps, both OTS and custom will have the feature disabled. We're exploring the option to enable/disable the feature via the Accessport, but there are some technical hurdles that make this more difficult than other adjustments.
Is someone like goosetune able to re-enable the feature when he tunes it?