CNG Raptor Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2013 Raptor with CNG conversion, does anybody know if I can add a supercharger with the CNG system? Really wanting more power, there is some old threads about some whipples installed with CNG but can’t find any recent or users that I can talk to about it.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can definitely do it but you are going to have to find a shop that can do a custom tune for you. Cng has an octane of 130 so you can run massive boost.
Likely in your case, I'm assuming the compression was left stock, so by running cng (with that much octane) you are loosing big horsepower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2013 Raptor with CNG conversion, does anybody know if I can add a supercharger with the CNG system? Really wanting more power, there is some old threads about some whipples installed with CNG but can’t find any recent or users that I can talk to about it.

Contact roush. They do these conversions. Jacks daughter ran a supercharged cng mustang in nmra for a few years, still probably does