Close Call on the Outlaw Raptor “Black Op’s PRE Run”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chapba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Vegas (well Mt charleston) and love it. Secure gov job and plenty of fun roads to tear up :)

Speeez

Reaction score
And they said a train horn was a worthless accessory! Looking forward to the run. So we are just going to run from Laughlin to Vegas?

Last edited:

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the cow was probably disoriented because of the bright light. If I approach em at night I'll put my low beams on and just drive into them at low speed, or course. They will figure out they are smaller than the truck and walk off.

Honking is telling them they are about to get fed :)

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutely can't wait! I'll be out a week early to tie up some loose ends on the truck and run some trails in AZ.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be out of town till Saturday at the Vegas to Reno race. I'll be posting all the into on meeting times, hotel booking info and any other important info As soon as I get back. For all the drivers who have sent in The registration forms already I will contact you Monday and confirm. Outlaw Raptor.....