clkelley is GTG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I sent off payment this weekend for 6 cans of the Amsoil MP HD spray and look what we have here. Chris gave me a great price, better than a quick Google search could produce and shipped fast. Now just need a new truck to undercoat! For your Amsoil needs definitely talk to clkelley.

yqapyguh.jpg

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Sent a pm to clkelley. That's how he is operating for now so I wanted to sure the positive feedback so others would do the same. He is on several other forums I work on too.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Andy, those did arrive quick, I just sent the UPS tracking email Monday.

Where did you order and the price

You can send me a private message here and I can handle ordering for you or you can use the link in my signature for the MPHD to order directly from Amsoil. If you would rather order directly from their site, you will pay full retail price plus shipping and sales tax. The sales tax is based on the rates in your state.

Normally, the price I offer even after the shipping and sales tax winds up being less than the advertised retail price in their online catalog.

Members that would like to be able to order directly from Amsoil CAN order at the same wholesale pricing I receive by joining their Preferred Customer program at the link below. Once joined, you have the ability to order anything you want whenever you want directly from their site for the same price I get.

AMSOIL Preferred Customer Program

Banned
Reaction score
awesome.
if i ever need any amsoil products i will definitely hit you up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts