Clear Bra North Dallas Price for Xpel Stealth

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Exterior Forum [GEN 2]' started by Peyton, May 31, 2018.

1. Peyton

Peyton Member

FYI......I just got a quote from Clear Bra North Dallas for XPEL Stealth full wrap...........$9800!!!!!!!!! He also quoted $7800 for XPEL Ultimate!

https://www.clearbranorthdallas.com/home.html

No thanks!!!!

I’m getting quotes from other shops, will update when I get them.

misuracaf10 likes this.
  2. rtmozingo

rtmozingo Full Access Member

I'm having difficult finding the shop now, but there was one I found in the DFW that would do a full Suntek wrap for about $5k on the nose. I do have a Supercab tho.

At that price I decided I'd just learn to do auto paint myself and touch it up as needed. I could spend $500 a year for ten years and come out even. Plus removing a PPF over a long period of time can damage the paint just as much, and with aggressive offroad driving you'll tear through it anyway.

If I didn't have a list of other things I wanted to do, I'd drop the $3k (max) for Autoflex Sprayshield. Still thinking I might.

3. Peyton

Peyton Member

I got a quote from the Xpel dealer in Dallas, Houston Orona at DFW ClearBra. He quoted $995 for a partial front package (24” of hood and front fenders, whole bumper, and mirrors), full front package is $1995 (whole hood and front fenders, whole bumper and mirrors), complete truck is $6000, complete truck Xpel Stealth is $6500. They offer a 10% discount for forum members and another 10% discount for Police, Fire, and Military!

That’s a lot more in line with what other members have paid.

kboom likes this.
  4. misuracaf10

misuracaf10 Full Access Member

I was quoted 1100 for XPEL ultimate partial front. Front end partial good partial fenders front bumper. Additional 600 for rocker panels which I thought was steep seeing how easy it would be compared to a front end.

Also 1100 for a full ceramic Opti pro 5yr warranty
    1400 2 coats ceramic 7yr warranty
    200$ for ceramic on the wheels only

Another company quoted me around 2,000 for rockers and front end partial hood for XPEL ultra . And 6-8000 for a full vehicle .

I am in metro Detroit . Not close on the location but it could be useful to someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. CCole77

CCole77 Member

Got my whole truck done by Houston at Expel Dallas. Did a great job. Was about the prices stated above.

6. Peyton

Peyton Member

I dropped the truck today at Xpel Dallas for a full Stealth wrap. Houston is a great guy and I’m sure it will be well done. He’s also tinting the all glass (windows, sunroof, windshield), and applying the ClearPlex to the windshield. I hope the investment makes it bulletproof to highway rocks, ranch roads, brush, STX sun, and deer blood.

7. LFGen2

LFGen2 Member

how did it turn out?

8. Peyton

Peyton Member

I love it! Houston is a great guy and does amazing work.

[​IMG]

9. GLT

GLT Member

+1 for Houston at Xpel. He's done several vehicles for me, always top notch work and great service. Someone scraped the fender flare on my Raptor in a parking lot (not deep, just enough to ruin the film), and Houston replaced the film on the flare without even charging me.

10. TXRaptor

TXRaptor Full Access Member

Do you have a picture further away so we can see more of the truck?