Cleaning Skid Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I bought an under carriage attachment for my pressure washer that has three spray nozzles on wheels. Low enough to fit under a normal car as well as a truck. Disclaimer, I haven’t ever used it but it looks awesome!

If its a small or low power washer its a meh item. We have one at work and its kinda weak with our electric washer.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sold on doing that tbh. I've read about it but the argument against doing that seems stronger imo. What's the best reason to do so? Genuinely asking your opinion.

its a better, bigger shock with more oil inside.. i wouldn't do it without the supporting mods like coilbuckets as you mess with the shock geometry that might end up with less wheel travel, or the shock being in the wrong ride zone

look for some used 3.0 kings or fox..

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sold on doing that tbh. I've read about it but the argument against doing that seems stronger imo. What's the best reason to do so? Genuinely asking your opinion.
I did this mod 45,000+ miles ago and I have nothing negative to report, will do again when the time comes to rebuild or replace. I speak from experience not theory.