GEN 2 Cleaning running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Adams in and out spray on the running boards after a nice brush cleaning. Works well and because of the grit I didn't notice any extra slipping.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just power wash it. Never had to scrub or dry. It does attract dust and dirt, but at least the cleaning part is easy.

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I WASH MY TRUCK EVERY SAT MORNING.IN A DIRTY ENV.WHEN I GET IN TRUCK,DIRT MARKS ON BOARD.CANT GENT THEM CLEAN.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I WASH MY TRUCK EVERY SAT MORNING.IN A DIRTY ENV.WHEN I GET IN TRUCK,DIRT MARKS ON BOARD.CANT GENT THEM CLEAN.

During your next wash, scrub the running boards with Tire & Rubber Cleaner using a small, stiff brush. Rinse them off. If the dirt marks are still there, give them another scrub. It may take some effort to get the dirt out of the pores. Rinse well and dry.

Working in the shade, dress the running boards with Ceramic Boost. Apply a heavy, wet coat, letting it soak in. After 5 minutes, dry off any excess. Having the semi-porous material on the running boards protected with the Ceramic Boost will help keep dirt from working into the finish, making cleanup easier during your next wash.

Same process above can also be used on spray-in bedliners.