Cleaning interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on what products to use to clean the interior of a 2017 Raptor? And also the rims and tires?

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For the interior, use Interior Detailer on all the plastics, then use Leather Conditioner on the seats.

Use Tire & Rubber Cleaner to get the tires clean. This stuff works so good, I would suggest getting the Tire & Rubber Cleaner Collection kit so you have a gallon refill and the brush.

If you have a lot of brake dust on the wheels, our Wheel Cleaner will dissolve the brake dust, and does not have the terrible smell that some other active cleaners do.

For just regular maintenance washes, you can clean the wheels with just Car Wash Shampoo.

Also check out the Wheel Brush Kit.

Once your tires are clean, apply some Tire Shine with the Pro Tire Hex Grip Applicator. This will make them look great, and also seals up the rubber, helping to prevent mud stains.

To protect the wheels, you can use Paint Sealant or H2O Guard & Gloss. Keeping the wheels sealed provides protection, and also makes cleaning them much easier.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I looked at your products and they are a little pricey in my opinion

Worth every penny. I said this earlier... "you get what you pay for" do you wanna clean your 60k plus truck with Walmart armor all poison or quality bad ass stuff! Don't cheap out on the important things [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Well I'm not going to Walmart for products. I was looking at chemical guys.

Not a bad company at all. I just prefer Adams polishes after going to them a few weeks ago. You can always use "raptor" for coupon on their website and you'll get 10% off and their always running promos on the site too. You're pretty much guaranteed to never pay full price.

Oh and I used to use chemical guys before trying out Adams... that's why I was skeptical cause it was a good product but I'm glad I gave it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk