Cleaned floor mats in dishwasher

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dish washer does that to, let me tell you how she works, I purchase stuff for my truck, the paypal invoice gets emailed, the dish washer reads the email- LOADS, then I get home from work, the dish washer- UNLOADS.
Sounds like you need to change your PayPal email to me

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is how I clean the cup holders. Works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This what you use to wash the roof.

Attachments

• Joseph-2.jpg
    Joseph-2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I could see how the two fronts could fit but how did the rear of supercrew rubber mat fit? You sir, have one rather large dishwasher. Like how you did it when she was gone though, nice.

OP
OP
F

frunko1

Reaction score
I could see how the two fronts could fit but how did the rear of supercrew rubber mat fit? You sir, have one rather large dishwasher. Like how you did it when she was gone though, nice.

Supercab here, I did 2 loads, first was front mats. Second I put half the back mat on the top rack and folded it over and put the other half on the bottom rack. Was enough clearance to still shut the door.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to change your PayPal email to me

Thanks, but no need for that, the wife may not understand why I do things, and may bug the crap out of her, but she puts up with a lot of my off the wall crap, hence the reason I married her, also gave me the best gift in the world, my son, so Im good just as things are.