SOLD! -2017 Ford Raptor for Sale -$42k - Jackson,WY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my Ford Raptor I bought new in Sept 2017 along with a Ford Manufacturer 6 Year/125,000 mile Bumper to Bumper Warranty and Maintenance Plan. To give you peace of mind, the bumper to bumper warranty is transferable to the next owner and good until the end of Aug 2023. All warranty issues and regular scheduled maintenance, per Ford’s recommended maintenance schedule, has always been completed by the Ford Dealership and as a result the truck is in excellent mechanical and aesthetic condition, inside and out. The truck currently sits with 99,6XX on the odometer and has always been garage kept and never been in any accidents. No modifications have been done other than adding the truck topper and Baja Designs Squadron Pro fog light kit.
It’s easy to fly straight into Jackson, Wyoming to pick up your well maintained truck and see some beautiful country in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park before your road trip back home.

Attachments

• IMG_3227.jpeg
    IMG_3227.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3212.jpeg
    IMG_3212.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3216.jpeg
    IMG_3216.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3222.jpeg
    IMG_3222.jpeg
    350.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3225.jpeg
    IMG_3225.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
breal

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just realized I didn’t post all the pics

Attachments

• IMG_3226.jpeg
    IMG_3226.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3224.jpeg
    IMG_3224.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3223.jpeg
    IMG_3223.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3220.jpeg
    IMG_3220.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3219.jpeg
    IMG_3219.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
breal

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Video was too large of a file to upload so took some screenshots from the video to show the exterior.

Attachments

• IMG_3239.jpeg
    IMG_3239.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3240.jpeg
    IMG_3240.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3241.jpeg
    IMG_3241.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3242.jpeg
    IMG_3242.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3243.jpeg
    IMG_3243.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
breal

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any feedback on this post? It's received one like and no other action. From my perspective, I'm surprised it hasn't had any responses. When looking across the web for other Raptors, it's one of the lowest priced, if not the lowest, Raptor out there for a truck that has around 100k miles or less, single owner, clean title in hand, and never in an accident. Not to mention it comes with a bumper to bumper transferrable warranty and has had all of it's regularly scheduled maintenance done at the Ford Dealership and has been well maintained.

What am I missing? What's everyone's take on this?

al415

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like a nice truck and fairly priced. That said, prices seem to be dropping on used cars generally and folk that aren’t shopping with cash (IE, that need financing) seem to be getting more cautious with their spending. I’ve sold two vehicles this year:

A 2019 Raptor with 50k and sone mild mods. I listed it at $62k and folk commented that it was a great price. I ended up selling for $50k after months of tire kicking.

A 4x4 Ford van with a buildout that I paid $40k for a year an ago, I just sold for $37k after sinking a small fortune into updating all its systems etc.

So, I dunno, high interest rates, inflation, location? I think your truck is priced fairly for what it’s worth.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't put much value on the warranty. It's only good for two more months. My perception is that the economy is finally starting to slow a little. It's hard to tell how much at this point, but the signs are out there. I'm thinking it might be time to buy my wife a new car. We'll see.

OP
OP
breal

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like a nice truck and fairly priced. That said, prices seem to be dropping on used cars generally and folk that aren’t shopping with cash (IE, that need financing) seem to be getting more cautious with their spending. I’ve sold two vehicles this year:

A 2019 Raptor with 50k and sone mild mods. I listed it at $62k and folk commented that it was a great price. I ended up selling for $50k after months of tire kicking.

A 4x4 Ford van with a buildout that I paid $40k for a year an ago, I just sold for $37k after sinking a small fortune into updating all its systems etc.

So, I dunno, high interest rates, inflation, location? I think your truck is priced fairly for what it’s worth.
Good insight. Thanks for the feedback.

OP
OP
breal

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't put much value on the warranty. It's only good for two more months. My perception is that the economy is finally starting to slow a little. It's hard to tell how much at this point, but the signs are out there. I'm thinking it might be time to buy my wife a new car. We'll see.
Thanks for the feedback. The warranty is just a nice to have but was not a factor in determining the price. I based the price on KBB value in addition to setting the price at the lowest price when compared to other Raptors I see for sale that has around the same mileage. Other than this forum, I’ve only advertised it here in Wyoming, Idaho, and Utah. All relatively close to my location. Maybe I need to find a way to get it out there more nationally.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's just the market in general, especially used. Feels like the 17-18's sit longer too. My 17, that I just bought, sat for 3 months till I bought it and it dropped 5k in price over that time.

Have you gotten trade in offers to at least test what dealers would give?