SOLD! -2017 Ford Raptor for Sale -$42k - Jackson,WY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
breal

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just the market in general, especially used. Feels like the 17-18's sit longer too. My 17, that I just bought, sat for 3 months till I bought it and it dropped 5k in price over that time.

Have you gotten trade in offers to at least test what dealers would give?
I have gotten dealership offers.

Silverburst

Reaction score
Looks like an immaculate truck and fairly priced. I'm in the PNW and there are 2, 2017 Raptors listed at $42k with 123k miles and the other at $43k with 99k miles. Both 1-owners. Also, a 2018 with 123k miles at $41k w/ 3 different owners.

Like others have mentioned, the higher interest rates + inflation are impacting pretty much everyone right now. I'm seeing many used vehicles with price reductions lately and sitting for longer periods than just last year.

What price range have the dealerships been offering?

Last edited:
OP
OP
breal

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just the market in general, especially used. Feels like the 17-18's sit longer too. My 17, that I just bought, sat for 3 months till I bought it and it dropped 5k in price over that time.

Have you gotten trade in offers to at least test what dealers would give?
Sent you a pm.

Silverburst

Reaction score
Is this the 802A package? Is it possible to post a photo of the original window sticker with all the options?

OP
OP
breal

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does have the 802A package. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you IMG_3232.jpeg