Claims of Raptor Being Too Wide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bunkisland

Reaction score
I daily mine and love it. Sure, its a bit wide, but semis and box trucks gothrough toll booths and such. No way it's too wide for U.S. roads. In terms of parking, it's more of a height issue. You do have to be mindful and check the clearance signs. I wouldn't go into a garage that has a clearance less than 6'10". But mine fits in my underground garage at work, and I've never had a situation where I couldn't find a place to park it.
Mine too. States 6’10”. Looked really close the first few times though.

Klavius Morph

Reaction score
The only time I've ever really noticed it is when I pull into the drive-thru at my favorite local burger joint. They have a guy who comes out and takes your order, gives change etc from your window and sometimes he can get squeezed when the truck is next to the pickup window. I help make his day a little better by retracting the side mirrors and pulling a little further to the opposite side. :eek:)

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd consider LA a big city. Best. Daily. Driver. Ever.
LOL....I go visit family 2-3 x a year in LA....LA isnt a city...its just one big "parking-lot"... :)
Not saying Seattle is any better,and I'm from NYC area...so know all about cities that are just parking lots....

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Has there ever been a time when you came across a parking garage that was less than 6'10" high?
The only time I wish I am driving something else is when I am in Annapolis near the Academy. There's almost nowhere to park and the one garage is limited at 6'

MamaRaptor

Reaction score
I love how wide it is. I not only drive it every freaking day to work, I make up excuses to take it for a ride! In fact I throw a bit of a fit when my husbands says, ‘we need to drive my F350, it’s been sitting too long’. It fits in my garage no problem.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am wild enough to say that this vehicle is the best vehicle I've driven as far as all around use.

Spacious
Fast
Decent sound
I get 600 miles per tank
Looks incredible

Yeah, I'd say its a great daily driver.