CJ Pony Parts Forum Discount Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No luck here and I requested one 2 weeks ago.

Probably should have gone for the Black Friday deal. Oh well, I’m in no big rush. Maybe they’ll answer after Christmas when I have a little money from gifts to spend

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All active forum members can feel free to hit me up via PM for the CJ Pony Parts Forum Discount Code!

Or post a request in this thread and I'll PM you as soon as possible.

*I am only on and off the Forum from approximately 8am-5pm EST Monday through Friday. If you put in a request for the Forum Discount Code outside of those days and times, you will not get a response from me until the next time that I am on here.

Would you PM me a code? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@CJ Pony Parts hasn't responded since November 26, 2018. It doesn't seem like he is keeping an eye on the forum.

I went ahead and purchased the Ford Performance Differential Cover from them without the coupon. The site took my $220 and I didn't hear anything from them after that. After 3 weeks went by, I checked on their site and saw the cover is backordered, with no information on when it will be back in stock.

I started a chat on the CJ site to try to get an update. The guy on the other end was pretty unresponsive. It took me 30 minutes to get him to tell me that the part was backordered (duh). I finally ended up cancelling the order. From this experience and from the lack of response in the forum, I wouldn't recommend CJ Pony Parts as a place to get your stuff.

I have written them off my list of preferred vendors.