Cincinnati area Ford dealer recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jack-0,

Another Cincy Raptor owner here! Picking up my 22 AMB 37pp Friday from Beechmont Ford. I bought my 2017 Gen 2 from them as well and was happy with their service department. Where in Cincy are you located? (I'm in HP). Thinking about buying the Forscan tool unless someone else has one for a Gen 3 that I can ply favors from with beer and bourbon.

X
I live in WV and have Forscan. We have season passes for Kings Island and make a lot of overnight trips.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Jack-0,

Another Cincy Raptor owner here! Picking up my 22 AMB 37pp Friday from Beechmont Ford. I bought my 2017 Gen 2 from them as well and was happy with their service department. Where in Cincy are you located? (I'm in HP). Thinking about buying the Forscan tool unless someone else has one for a Gen 3 that I can ply favors from with beer and bourbon.

X
does beechmont do MSRP?

x-ray

Reaction score
does beechmont do MSRP?
Sigh, there's less than a clear answer.
Yes, I purchased my 2022 37pp at MSRP. Most of their Raptors listed on their site (when in stock) are marked up between $5-10k.
I was fortunate to be a repeat customer (bought a 2017 from them at MSRP) and I randomly showed up showing intention to buy on the last day of the month. I think they will do MSRP, it just might take some negotiation. If you know someone interested let me know I can message my sales guy and let him know.

Good luck,

X

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Sigh, there's less than a clear answer.
Yes, I purchased my 2022 37pp at MSRP. Most of their Raptors listed on their site (when in stock) are marked up between $5-10k.
I was fortunate to be a repeat customer (bought a 2017 from them at MSRP) and I randomly showed up showing intention to buy on the last day of the month. I think they will do MSRP, it just might take some negotiation. If you know someone interested let me know I can message my sales guy and let him know.

Good luck,

X
Thanks for the info. I would be the one interested. My truck got lost with the dealer I had been using since 2006 and it has kind of soured my relationship with them so I am trying to hunt for a truck right now and prefer it to be local so I can establish a relationship elsewhere. Probably wont be able to find what I want on the lot right now but it would be great for the future

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't "recommend" any Ford dealer in the SW Ohio region after dealing with most of them over the years. Just pick your posion, as none will be happy that you didn't buy it from them. Fuller is the closest to you.

x-ray

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I would be the one interested. My truck got lost with the dealer I had been using since 2006 and it has kind of soured my relationship with them so I am trying to hunt for a truck right now and prefer it to be local so I can establish a relationship elsewhere. Probably wont be able to find what I want on the lot right now but it would be great for the future
What are you looking for, color and option wise?

X