Chrome package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorPulse

Reaction score
Personally I went with the CF interior package...just makes it POP (IMO) I ordered the Magnetic and not sure the IA orange accents would have played well with that color. Post pics when your new truck arrives and congrats!! I'm still waiting for mine to be built...

I just ordered mine with Magnetic and IA orange accents / CF. Hope it looks good. I wanted something more than the magnetic and grey tones that would be all over on the inside and outside and finally just said f’it. I wanted a little more contrast. I guess we’ll see when she arrives :biggrin:

OP
OP

33maddog33

Reaction score
Mine just started being built on Monday. Should get it mid May, Hopefully. Almost went with racing red, but all my other vehicles have been black, so went with old faithful:) Went with the orange accent interior too.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine with Magnetic and IA orange accents / CF. Hope it looks good. I wanted something more than the magnetic and grey tones that would be all over on the inside and outside and finally just said f’it. I wanted a little more contrast. I guess we’ll see when she arrives :biggrin:

I'd like to see that combo when you get it, be sure and post pics!

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

https://www.premiercars.com/vehicle...raptor-truck-46b8e86f655caf4eb046436aed97f25d

this one shows it pretty well, hard to tell but maybe someone can chime in, the black inserts look like they're alcantara in some photos?

Pretty sure I read somewhere that there is Alcantara included on the seats as part of the IA pkg. I have it in my GT350 and not really a fan...especially the steering wheel. wearing fast!

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see that combo when you get it, be sure and post pics!

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Pretty sure I read somewhere that there is Alcantara included on the seats as part of the IA pkg. I have it in my GT350 and not really a fan...especially the steering wheel. wearing fast!

yeah, I don't mind seating surfaces, but I've heard horror stories about alcantara steering wheels lol. I'm boring so black and gray is fine by me haha.