Chrome package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

33maddog33

Reaction score
Hello fello raptor owners,

I'm just getting ready to order a 2018 black raptor. Is is worth getting the extra chrome interior package for the raptor??? Thanks in advance!!!

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you sure it's available on the raptor trim?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
carbon fiber package, sorry my bad.

Ok, that makes more sense. Personally, I'm opting for the color accent package over the carbon fiber; It's less money and I think there's more "pop" to the color accents.

My current F150 (non-Raptor) has the CF package, and it really doesn't do much for me. Had it not been an off-the-lot vehicle, I wouldn't have added it.

But this is a 100% subjective matter. If you like it, and don't mind parting with the $995, then go for it.

Last edited:

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
carbon fiber package, sorry my bad.
Got it. I have it and although i like it there isn't a lot of impact. If i were to order one today i wouldn't get it. There is still so much black plastic that it really doesn't matter. If you like the orange definitely more bang for your buck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have it and really like it, wish there was more pieces on the dash or center console but it's a truck lol. if you don't get it you could always add the shifter later for $250.

RobP

Reaction score
Don't forget if you order the interior accent package, the trim (where the CF package would replace) is dark orange honeycomb instead of the standard trim color. I think the IA package looks best when paired with the CF package.

OP
OP

33maddog33

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I think i'm gonna go with the orange accent seats and the matching interior. Love reading everyones posts off of here!!!! Very informational!!!

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I think i'm gonna go with the orange accent seats and the matching interior. Love reading everyones posts off of here!!!! Very informational!!!

Personally I went with the CF interior package...just makes it POP (IMO) I ordered the Magnetic and not sure the IA orange accents would have played well with that color. Post pics when your new truck arrives and congrats!! I'm still waiting for mine to be built...