Christmas at Raptor Embroidery!!! 25% OFF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of truck should i look for delivering my console cover? A lot of them drive by, but don't stop because they don't have any console covers on them? Any idea why???

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've had another successful semester of college thanks to all of your generous orders. My finals were yesterday and I aced them. I really appreciate the orders and they are really helping me get through college. After 3 semesters, I haven't taken out a single student loan, all thanks to you guys.

Have sent a couple of PM's without responses. Can I get an update on when I can expect my new console cover? Thanks.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Have sent a couple of PM's without responses. Can I get an update on when I can expect my new console cover? Thanks.

Sent you an update!

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

What kind of truck should i look for delivering my console cover? A lot of them drive by, but don't stop because they don't have any console covers on them? Any idea why???

Hey buddy, your leather will be in my next shipment. My supplier actually had trouble getting ahold of the smooth leather for a while, hence the delays. All they could get was the textured leather which doesn't match the leather of the Raptor very well. I am expecting the next shipment of leather to come in on Tuesday and your cover will go out the same day.

Thanks!!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
After the problems I have had with my supplier, there is no way I'm going to continue to use them. I am going to start talking to a few other places and see if I can get them to make console, visor and gauge cluster leather for me.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
How will this impact current orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current orders will be included on this last shipment of leather arriving early next week. Also, the next orders from now until the first of January will be handled by them as well. I usually experience a slow down of orders during January and that should give me time to find another supplier.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a quality thing or a delivery/supply issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk