Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, thanks Mr. Chris! The build is amazing! And thanks for also sharing the audio installers info bro! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Sorry I don't keep this more informed, but I am a tech idiot, and they keep changing the way to post pics on photo bucket.

If you want to see up to date details on the truck you can always go here.

https://www.facebook.com/LuxuryRaptor

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
man chris, I read through your entire build thread today, just gotta say, it looks amazing, can't wait to see what it's capable of :waytogo:

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welp :facepalm: ...I mustve missed something since it looks like nothing has been updated. was there a thread made?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup burnt to the ground during testing! It was a while ago now actually there was a thread about it but guess you missed it lol

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn you two, I saw this in my subscribed threads and was like ":win: it's starting again :win:"

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Bastards, getting me all sorts of excited

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn you two, I saw this in my subscribed threads and was like ":win: it's starting again :win:"

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Bastards, getting me all sorts of excited

I was thinking the same damn thing, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, that CrazyRaptor F'ker got us all stirred up about nothing......:angry94:

Last edited: