Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought so, Now u have me looking into some audio. What speakers u have hooked up to them big boys?

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. I'm getting tired of the crappy stock audio and plan to keep this one. I rather stock unless going high end stereo upgrades though. I don't wanna derail your thread but what size speakers would I need to change out the whole system in our trucks? I do have the "700watt system"......

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I didn't wanna rattle their tree when im not quit ready to purchase. Thought while I was on this build thread. .....Appreciate it.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I didn't wanna rattle their tree when im not quit ready to purchase. Thought while I was on this build thread. .....Appreciate it.

No Problem, I love my system, it is super pure. Mine was done by High Desert Mobile Electronics in Albuquerque. Jacob Brown

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, thanks Mr. Chris! The build is amazing! And thanks for also sharing the audio installers info bro! I can't wait to see the finished product!!