Chris is on vacation - So SALE, SALE, SALE!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Folks, found out over the weekend that Chris is on vacation and promised he was going off the grid until Sunday.
So that means I cannot run any pricing over with him for approval, darn it! Ever heard of do something now and ask for forgiveness later? LOL!

Well I am going to be doing a MEGA SALE on everything we sell at rock bottom margins but only this week till Sunday.
I will beat any price out there when you bundle items as I willing to take a loss on some items if I can barely make it up on another.

This will be private PM sale only as I cannot advertise pricing since these will be well below anything else you have seen.

To start off, I would like to mention that we offer several solutions for the GEN2 lighting options for the bumper side openings.

Baja Designs full kits:

2017-Raptor-FPK2L.jpg

Rigid Radiance ambers with N-Fab bracket:

1195.7051.800x600.F183FB.jpg

And yes we are reseller of the Ford Raptor Lights kits too!

2017-FRL-Bezels_e0e26ccb-b0fd-49b8-a693-c51cd3ae3834_compact.jpg

As always, the R1 Concept brakes:

$_57.JPG

Exhaust upgrades from Corsa, Borla, Kooks, Stainless Works, etc.
(currently cannot get Ford Performance)

ford-f150-raptor-landing.jpg

RAPTOR-HERO-website.jpg

5 Star tuner and Pedal Commander's!

Pedal-Commander-Throttle-Response-Controller-15.jpg

We are a reseller of ADD and can get you any of their bumpers and offerings!

logo.png

Tonneau covers from all different brands, the BAK MX4 is the biggest seller but offer a lot of other ones to choose from.
(currently cannot get DiamondBack)

logo.png

Too many to list in a single post.
Send me a PM or email I will be more than happy to provide you a quote for whatever you are looking for but hurry while the boss is out!

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oooooo i'm telling?

or pm me for the rigid radiance in amber 6 in front with mounts and plug and play wiring. 2 rigid radiance in red for the back with plug and play too.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

oooooo i'm telling?

or pm me for the rigid radiance in amber 6 in front with mounts and plug and play wiring. 2 rigid radiance in red for the back with plug and play too.

PM sent!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

First off, I want to thank everyone that has ordered so far.
And second off, I want to apologize for the delay today to get back with all the PM's. I have a day job and it has got me busy this week, then this sale and helping take care of Chris's emails and Facebook messages. Wondering why I did this to myself, LOL....okay it really is not funny....

I am going through all my PM's and emails tonight and will get caught up and respond back to everyone, promise.

Thanks!
Rick

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Well that took awhile.
All PM's and Email should of been answered.
If I missed you, please let me know ASAP and I will make sure and get back with you as fast as I can.