Cholla Canyon - Eldorado Wilderness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Bunman
Not two be to nosy but out of curiosity?? What kind of Dino’s err I mean puppies are those two loving family members ( the dark curly haired twins)I keep seeing roaming the desert and driving that dinosaur I mean raptor. Hoping your knee is recovering well and a big thanks for sharing your adventures and great photography.
A former desert rat from the 60’s and 70’s before( even before the Baja 1000 invented )a lot of these places even had names.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Hello Bunman
Not two be to nosy but out of curiosity?? What kind of Dino’s err I mean puppies are those two loving family members ( the dark curly haired twins)I keep seeing roaming the desert and driving that dinosaur I mean raptor. Hoping your knee is recovering well and a big thanks for sharing your adventures and great photography.
A former desert rat from the 60’s and 70’s before( even before the Baja 1000 invented )a lot of these places even had names.
Thank you Sir. The Black ones are Labradoodles and the black and white one is a Golden Doodle. The Tiny one is a Toy Poodle.
I have horrible allergies so the Doodles are great
We have had them long before they became a Gucci Dog and Breeders started ask $3k for a Mut!? Lol