Chipwerke for 2017 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find it really fishy that they make one for a Raptor and nothing else like say the Focus RS

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
Do you need to have a pedal commander in conjunction or can it be installed alone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only the truly great threads get wrap ups. This one simply gets the 4 step plan.

On FRF, few threads are ever done. As long as there's a new post a thread can take a turn and enter the shit show sweepstakes and ultimately qualify for AA-Ron's Wrap Up :ROFLJest:

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need to have a pedal commander in conjunction or can it be installed alone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be installed alone or you can use it with the pedal commander. Before I ordered it I reviewed their website and then I did the online chat option on their site and asked some additional questions and was satisfied. The last question that I asked was can I get a coupon code and the answer was yes for 10% off ($45 off). I asked if I could share the code and he said no it is a 1 time use code. If you plan on picking one of these up I would ask them for a coupon code.

Last edited: