Chipwerke for 2017 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines disconnected. They've been telling me for months they were going to get a raptor on the dyno and make changes that I could have my unit reflashed with the fixes. as of now, unless you detune to D1 and still don't mind some funky shifts don't bother. I finally asked them for a return after being told how they were going to fix it since January. They won't work with me on getting my money back because i didn't buy it directly from them. Wasted money that I should have spent elsewhere.

Problem is, the torque management doesn't work well with it. Need more than just boost to make the truck happy. On the factory 1-1 setting it came with it ran like a scalded dog but shifted bad, clanked and banged scary noises, etc. I don't know what the suggested setting dropped the HP increase to, but its definitely not what they advertise. YMMV

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad I missed out on this whole chip-no-worky craze that seemed to die a slow, painful death...