Chipwerke for 2017 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have been driving with the 2-1 setting in my 2018 and was on the highway the other night in some pretty severe winds. Cruising at 75mph, the turbo kept kicking in and backing off continuously for about 40 min. I suddenly had a wrench icon and the turbo cut out. I slowed down, exited, turned off the truck then back on and have had no issues since. I get this turbo on and off happening on hills on the highway as well (no wrench error). I'm going to switch to 1-1 setting and see if that changes anything. Curious if anybody has had similair behavior.

boss301

Reaction score
I have a check engine light after about 500 miles. I set it up at 3-1

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

1-1, 2-1, and 3-1 settings are for the F150 Ecoboost ONLY.

Raptors should be on D-1 (for 91 oct) or E-1 (for 93 oct).

From the logs we have been given, and the limited information provided on them, its impossible to pinpoint where the issues lie. WOT logs, cruising, cruise control, etc. I see timing spike and boost drop in the middle of every pull, with Chipwerke and without Chipwerke.

I am attempting to track down a Raptor to see if I can experience the problems you guys are having.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That’s very disappointing. Before marketing this as usable on a Raptor or compatible with it, some actual testing should have been done.

to my military mind, tracking down a Raptor should have been done first before selling to the Raptor community.

Do the instructions that come with the unit indicate that the settings should be either D/1 or E/1 for Raptors?? I didn’t see anything in the posted copy of the install instructions.

Relimb11

Reaction score
That’s very disappointing. Before marketing this as usable on a Raptor or compatible with it, some actual testing should have been done.

to my military mind, tracking down a Raptor should have been done first before selling to the Raptor community.

Do the instructions that come with the unit indicate that the settings should be either D/1 or E/1 for Raptors?? I didn’t see anything in the posted copy of the install instructions.

I didn't see anything in the instructions or anywhere else online about the Raptor settings either.i guess it's my fault,I should've done more research before I jumped on the band wagon.Very disappointing though.Seriously doubt Il make a purchase from them again and definitely don't recommend for anyone else to make the mistake I did purchasing this.:flipthebird:

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

From the logs we have been given, and the limited information provided on them, its impossible to pinpoint where the issues lie. WOT logs, cruising, cruise control, etc. I see timing spike and boost drop in the middle of every pull, with Chipwerke and without Chipwerke.

I am attempting to track down a Raptor to see if I can experience the problems you guys are having.

Well that is a complete surprise. why isn't this documented anywhere or did I miss something?

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that is a complete surprise. why isn't this documented anywhere or did I miss something?

That's why their title says update. .. should read like this:
UPDATE: we sold you a part for your truck that we had absolutely no idea of if it would work or not. Thanks to those that blindly purchased our untested product and reported back helping us release this statement stating that said untested product really only works a tiny bit on your particular model. Even tho your help is appreciated we unfortunately will not be able to modify our return policy leaving you to have to sell at a loss on an internet forum.

slashrules

Reaction score
UPDATE:

WTF...So we do not have the 3 different power levels on the Raptor??? Now we have completely new settings to deal with! I think you need to step up and return these since you released a product that was not fully tested on a vehicle you claimed it would work on.:flipthebird:

Last edited: