Chicago auto show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orange raptor

Reaction score
Just got back from the show and all I can say is WOW, the new Raptor is amazing. When you get your new Raptor make sure you put a towel in it to wipe the drool marks off of it. Ford did an amazing job on fit, finish, styling and everything else. The TRX can’t even hold a candle to it. When the “R” comes out Dodge might as well go back to making the Valient

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the show and all I can say is WOW, the new Raptor is amazing. When you get your new Raptor make sure you put a towel in it to wipe the drool marks off of it. Ford did an amazing job on fit, finish, styling and everything else. The TRX can’t even hold a candle to it. When the “R” comes out Dodge might as well go back to making the Valient
There's a model you don't hear much about anumore:Big Laugh: rockin that slant six.

I really want to see the new Rap in person

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics or it didn’t happen.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HEY!!! I liked my '63 Valiant with the cool push buttons on the dash transmission.

1626705630136.png

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was actually pretty disappointed i dont know if its where it was but its looked small lol. Im thinking its the base raptor but it made really consider thinking about the trx. The Ford guy didnt know anything he said it was a 37 inch package which is def not.

Last edited: