Chi-town Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robio576

Reaction score
Hey guys!

New to the board. I currently have an '18 F-150, 5.0 with a 2.5" level and Method tires, Fox shocks - front and rear.

The truck comes off of lease in April and I'm ready to get into a new Raptor. Pretty cool site and I'm excited to learn and interact.

I'd say go Bears...but yah....it's been tough.

RR

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Post a pic of your f150, we like pics. You will learn a lot about Raptors on this site. Are you thinking of getting into a Gen 3 or a used Gen 1 or 2?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#arewesurehesnotapriusowner

bubb2521

Reaction score
Go Bears hahaha! I’m local Brother and have a dealer that does free lifetime warranties. Hit me up if you want more info and good luck finding your truck

OP
OP
R

Robio576

Reaction score
Well guys...back again. Purchased a '21 1500 AT4 as I needed to make a change and it was the only thing available. I've been very happy with it but am now really wanting to take the plunge and either order a Raptor or upgrade to the F150 in a Badlander or FTX style.

The toughest part about the AT4 is the size of the gas tank - feels like I'm constantly filling the thing up, esp compared to my '18 f150. If you can recommend any good dealers in the area when it comes to a Raptor order LMK. Thanks!