Checkin - 2020 Leadfoot Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin Nelson

Reaction score
I'm new to forum - I picked it up about 2 months ago to replace a 2016 Platinum. I live in northern Colorado and was able to get a Denver dealer to be aggressive on price. A bit of a haul but totally worth it. It is optioned with 802a, built in bedliner and sunroof. I didn't want a sunroof but could not find a 802a and no sunroof at a dealer that would be aggressive. I love the drive - off and on-road. It doesn't tow quite as well as the platinum but I expected that and it still is very capable with a weight distribution hitch.

I've done a couple of upgrades since this day 1 picture:

-Retrax XR tonneau with Yakima HD bars and 4 1up trays so we can carry the family of mountain bikes

-Deaver HD 3+ with 1" shackle drops to stay level but have HD springs for towing the 4,000lb hybrid camper. Dramatic improvement for towing but still great off-road

-Swarfworks license plate to stop the CO required front plate from being an intercooler block

-Onboard air - Viair 440 with Wits-End quick connector and rocker switch mounted at rear of bed - passenger side. Perfect for the very occasional re-inflating the truck tires and easy tire fills on the bikes/camper. My brother owns a fabrication business so so he built me a custom bracket for the viair that uses the front most bed bolt and mounts it under the canister of my retrax cover.

-Front bezel with 3 lights and then rear S2 baja sport lights -all from offroadalliance - I've very impressed with these and the install is so simple.

-My brother is currently powdercoating a set of the oem non-beadlocking rims for me to change from the chrome to something a bit more subtle (prismatic flat crystal gray to "match" the oem flares)

Raptor.png

View attachment 150592

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Sounds like you have been busy modding and enjoying.