Check out Raptor Embroidery's website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Guys, the website is almost complete.

The link and password is below so you guys can check it out and give me a few ideas and check the fluidity of the interfaces. So far the only product that has all options ready to go is the leather console lid. Go through it, check out the many many logos, options etc etc.

The reason the website took so long is my vast array of logos, options, colors, etc. It was difficult to finally find a way to get all the options onto a website and out of PM's, Emails and phone calls.

Do not order yet as the website is not completely finished.

Thanks! Links:

raptor-embroidery.myshopify.com

Password: skawff

MasterChief

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome stuff!

A related question: I have always wanted a little more "luxury" interior rather than this rubber/plastic. Do you have any plans to do the fake aluminum door inserts in leather or other components like the entire dash? I really like the dodge truck interior that is leather wrapped. How much would something like this even cost (not asking if you do could do it specifically, i just don't even have a clue and don't really get any good estimates from the web). Thanks!

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, would you be willing to sell the headrest covers with a custom embroidery? I have the embroidery file for the logo...

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Looks good so far! Glad to see my set made the cover page lol.

Maybe add a Gallery section were you can post more pics of your work.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Have you seen this thread yet?

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f230/raptor-embroidery-install-pics-33876/
Gallery is coming soon bud! And oh yeah your interior looks sick and I wanted to show it off

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Awesome stuff!

A related question: I have always wanted a little more "luxury" interior rather than this rubber/plastic. Do you have any plans to do the fake aluminum door inserts in leather or other components like the entire dash? I really like the dodge truck interior that is leather wrapped. How much would something like this even cost (not asking if you do could do it specifically, i just don't even have a clue and don't really get any good estimates from the web). Thanks!
I'll be heading over to my leather supplier next year to have leather covers made for absolutely everything. Doors, dash, etc.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Cool man. I like it.

When choosing the "yes / no" options for the console cover, the font for the check mark must be in black because it doesn't show up.

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993
Yeah, I just noticed that a while ago. I got very confused lol. Should be fixed. Also did a few updates to the ordering process. Less original logos to choose from with more options once you click on them. (Add claws, add svt, add special edition font etc.)

Go check it out and see what you think!