Check-In from Richmond, Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncart

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a newly converted Raptor owner of about two weeks now. I originally went the "safe" route and purchased a 2021 Tundra TRD Pro, but found myself looking at modifications, wheels, supercharger, etc. to make it less boring and more like a Raptor. Against all of the claims of insanity, I purchased a 2020 Performance Blue SCREW, and love it.

I don't plan on going down much of a modification path, but for a few comfort and travel additions as we like to camp, hike and kayak. I installed a BakFlip MK4 yesterday, will tint the windows in a week, and for the most part it has everything I was hoping for already.

Looking forward to following the threads and to having some fun.

-Nick

Raptor 1.jpgRaptor 2.jpg

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
awesome, welcome! I hate to tell you but it sounds like you already have mod bug and you bought the worst truck possible with that kind of addiction. not only are there an unbelievable amount of mods for these trucks and they also range from an expensive xmas to getting divorced...hahah good luck

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome, welcome! I hate to tell you but it sounds like you already have mod bug and you bought the worst truck possible with that kind of addiction. not only are there an unbelievable amount of mods for these trucks and they also range from an expensive xmas to getting divorced...hahah good luck
Never heard the mod range put into those parameters:oops::cool: but you nailed that

OP
OP
ncart

ncart

Reaction score
Never heard the mod range put into those parameters:oops::cool: but you nailed that
Thanks guys, I hope I can keep myself out of mod jail for a little while. Like I mentioned in the intro, I already pushed my luck with the wife on a truck swap after 3 months. If I go quiet for a while… send help.