Cheapest Baja look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cliff Lohner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good on you for trying something new but IMO, really takes away from the truck. Spend the cash and get a prerunner bumper if you really want that look.

OP
OP
#1LeadFoot

#1LeadFoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s gotten a lot of different responses but for the most part people like it. Maybe with some new touches it will be nicer. Here’s a couple more pics of it.

47F759A3-98E3-4804-A8DA-796846A8C09C.jpeg

510D4954-FD5C-43C6-8C33-903DA255D72B.jpeg

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't sure what you were up to in the beginning, but I was surprised and it looks better then I thought it would...It may not be what others like, but it's yours and so far no other one like it...
Styling is so subjective, but I give you 2 thumbs up for doing yourself..good job!

Cliff Lohner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
you should build or buy bumper "wing" extensions like Nfab makes.

IMO your truck looks unfinished and to pile on with a previous poster, it looks like it has collision damage at first glance.

then again, i also hate any bumper that is non-frame cut. Ford should have gone with a more prerunner looking bumper that provided a better approach angle from the factory.

Last edited: