GEN 2 Cheaper alternative to deavers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have a nice set of WSI HD leafs for sale real soon. They are awesome, but on my SCAB it lifts the rear slightly higher than I'd like, so I have a set of Deaver +2 on the way. The WSI HD's are awesome springs and sit nice and level on a SCREW. Let me know if you're interested. Shipping will be a bitch but if you're by chance going to snoball or know someone who is, let me know. Would be much cheaper than a new set of deavers.

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll have a nice set of WSI HD leafs for sale real soon. They are awesome, but on my SCAB it lifts the rear slightly higher than I'd like, so I have a set of Deaver +2 on the way. The WSI HD's are awesome springs and sit nice and level on a SCREW. Let me know if you're interested. Shipping will be a bitch but if you're by chance going to snoball or know someone who is, let me know. Would be much cheaper than a new set of deavers.

I believe I found a solution, thank you.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No joke, I'd look into getting a set of air bumpstops at some point. Huge different when doing any kind of decent offroading.

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No joke, I'd look into getting a set of air bumpstops at some point. Huge different when doing any kind of decent offroading.

Not remotely in the budget.

And if I did okay on the stockers, the deavers are miles ahead of them. Ill be all set with this setup!

The lack of rear end chatter is SO FRIGGEN NICE.

Havent had a chance to see how wheel hop is, since it has snowed just about every day since I put them in...

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not remotely in the budget.

And if I did okay on the stockers, the deavers are miles ahead of them. Ill be all set with this setup!

The lack of rear end chatter is SO FRIGGEN NICE.

Havent had a chance to see how wheel hop is, since it has snowed just about every day since I put them in...

Yeah they aren't cheap at all. The whole setup is pretty damn expensive. But if I could do it all over again I'd do Deaver/bumps and a collar up front before anything else.

I've been able to do some areas I normally hit with and without the suspension upgrades. The difference is night and day especially in the bumpy areas when I have a loaded bed.

Congrats on the Deavers though. They are so much better than stock.