Cheap Carbon Fiber upgrade Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post a link to the carbon fiber parts?
hello

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that the fiber around the vents are not factory. That's why it would look different. Mind posting a picture?

I have the carbon fiber package (giggity) and only have the door trim, shifter and media door.
My 2019 truck raptor -i bought used from 1 owner--CAME with OEM GEN 2 CARBON FIBER PACKAGE (on the sticker)but its has a few interior parts that are like HIGHER END pieces - i assume that was part of the carbob fibr package.. Around the AIR VENTS its like a METAL swirl of some sort.. my truck as at work - i will send a pic.. ALSO THE ENTIRE FRONT SEAT CENTER CONSOL has this metal swirl type thing that blends in with the factory carbob fiber

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
My 2019 truck raptor -i bought used from 1 owner--CAME with OEM GEN 2 CARBON FIBER PACKAGE (on the sticker)but its has a few interior parts that are like HIGHER END pieces - i assume that was part of the carbob fibr package.. Around the AIR VENTS its like a METAL swirl of some sort.. my truck as at work - i will send a pic.. ALSO THE ENTIRE FRONT SEAT CENTER CONSOL has this metal swirl type thing that blends in with the factory carbob fiber
You have the Recaro package and they have unique trim to that package. The center console, vent trim, blue stitching and as well as a smooth leather steering wheel are part of it. The standard raptor interior trim is just a plain gray metallic looking color with carbon fiber or lower trim models have a fake carbon fiber print.

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have the Recaro package and they have unique trim to that package. The center console, vent trim, blue stitching and as well as a smooth leather steering wheel are part of it. The standard raptor interior trim is just a plain gray metallic looking color with carbon fiber or lower trim models have a fake carbon fiber print.
Thanks for explaing it !! I knew i had the higher end model due to the 78k sticker new with CARBOB FIBER UPGRADES... Yes that center console and vent trim actually look great with carbon fiber! ty

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, these are cheap, but they are also fake. Just plastic, made to look like CF. Not a problem with that, but there is reason why they are cheap.

I've some of these on my vehicle for a couple years now. I didn't care for the steering wheel insert as it didn't stay on that well. The trim around the shifter and cupholder looks nice still and doesn't show wear, but does feel a little worn to the touch. Didn't get the door handles, but I do like the overlays around the door switches. One that surprised me a bit is the overlay that goes over the keypad on the outside. I figured it would not hold up to the elements well, but it still looks good.

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, these are cheap, but they are also fake. Just plastic, made to look like CF. Not a problem with that, but there is reason why they are cheap.

I've some of these on my vehicle for a couple years now. I didn't care for the steering wheel insert as it didn't stay on that well. The trim around the shifter and cupholder looks nice still and doesn't show wear, but does feel a little worn to the touch. Didn't get the door handles, but I do like the overlays around the door switches. One that surprised me a bit is the overlay that goes over the keypad on the outside. I figured it would not hold up to the elements well, but it still looks good.
GREAT INFO ON THAT!! .. I would not think that woould last--forsure cheap, but the options avail vs OEM are insane... However the OEM CF are crazy expensive.. if i remember the OEM CF for the passenger seat DASH is like 550$?? Crazy.. honestly atleast for my GEN 2 with FACTORY CF package there only a few pieces i notice (passenger side front insert, all 4 doors areas have a piece of CF, shifter knob, then there is that center console & vent trim have a NICE METAL LOOKING OEM