Chase Rack with bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubiefan101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone out there run a chase rack and also a bed cover at the same time. I like the look of the chase rack but also need to keep a cover on the bed. Any ideas or pics?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
XRD, TMX, and KHC have one off the top of my head. Jimmy at WSI can make pretty much anything you need too. I was originally looking at the tmx one but I think I'm gonna end up with the XRD. I like the versatility of it plus the possibilities are endless and it has the ability to change as you alter your bed mods.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XRD, TMX, and KHC have one off the top of my head. Jimmy at WSI can make pretty much anything you need too. I was originally looking at the tmx one but I think I'm gonna end up with the XRD. I like the versatility of it plus the possibilities are endless and it has the ability to change as you alter your bed mods.

Any link on the XRD?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

I am going with the TMX Complete Covet bed cage. It comes with a removable skid plate for a HF 2-Ton racing jack and they can customize it some. I am having them add some tabs to hold a shovel and some extras plus a C02 tank bracket that will be attached.

TMX Covert Bed Cage