Charleston SC - Suspension Shop Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRchs1

Reaction score
I’m looking to get some mild suspension work done (eibachs, deavers, bump stops, etc.) on my 2020 Raptor but can’t seem to find a good competent shop or dealership to get the work done near me. Anyone have any suggestions?

I would be willing to travel to NC, GA or even Northern Florida if necessary I just hate the idea of taking it to a shop that isn’t knowledgeable about the Raptor.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a shop that specializes in Raptor's here in NC called Valhalla Motorsports. They just had mentioned on their IG that they are temporarily closed for some reason but will be reopening "soon". They are familiar with all the raptor suspension work and do shock rebuilds as well. If you are interested (it's about a 4 hour drive from Charleston) I can message them on IG and ask what's up and when they may reopen.

OP
OP
CRchs1

CRchs1

Reaction score
We have a shop that specializes in Raptor's here in NC called Valhalla Motorsports. They just had mentioned on their IG that they are temporarily closed for some reason but will be reopening "soon". They are familiar with all the raptor suspension work and do shock rebuilds as well. If you are interested (it's about a 4 hour drive from Charleston) I can message them on IG and ask what's up and when they may reopen.

Thanks so much, I am certainly open to driving up to NC for some peace of mind that I’m getting quality work done!