Changes to username colors and titles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I like the new system, BUT were people really confused the old way???

#1 complaints were that the frf addict color orange looked too much like the supporting member color on certain browsers. we also had a recommendation of creating ranking images for frf addicts. This solution satisfies those suggestions while alleviating a few pet peeves of a certain Miami dolphins loving drummer.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Banned
Reaction score
looks good.
the white one looks pretty badass against the dark background.

i thought someone changed my TV's settings, the supporter was to light haha.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just happy that I'm still pink. :mwah1:

Stay pink RW, stay pink.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

#1 complaints were that the frf addict color orange looked too much like the supporting member color on certain browsers. we also had a recommendation of creating ranking images for frf addicts. This solution satisfies those suggestions while alleviating a few pet peeves of a certain Miami dolphins loving drummer.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Bo's a drummer?

:rockit::headbang::rocking:

Attachments

• Drums.jpg
    Drums.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just putting this out there..
Is there any way we can change the little dot on the envelope that appears when you have posted in a thread to something different?. My old a$$ eye's have a hard time seeing it..
Maybe a different colored envelope all together...
Thanks..