Changes are a brewin'?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
801A doesn't appear to be an option on the 2013 Raptor anymore (if you look at ford.com) :flame:

Beadlocks and Front camera are also gone.

Maybe a Saturday night system update...or maybe getting ready for the big March announcements?

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

801A doesn't appear to be an option on the 2013 Raptor anymore (if you look at ford.com) :flame:

Maybe a Saturday night system update...or maybe getting ready for the big March announcements?

Haha...just realized that somehow I was sent to the Build Your Own 2012 Raptor page.
Let me get back to the present and stop living in the past :Stupid Me:

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
5336-back-future.jpg

works as a mft wallpaper too.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn... i thought maybe they were working on the factory Fox 3.0s and 5.0 Ecoboost.

if they come out with an eco 5.0 next year i'am going to lose my shit. i put off buying a Raptor too see if they where going to offer an optional power plant. i had the new 5.0l in my fx4 and loved that motor. i could just imagine the 5.0l in eco trim :head3::rocking:

frankie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Haha...just realized that somehow I was sent to the Build Your Own 2012 Raptor page.
Let me get back to the present and stop living in the past :Stupid Me:

The same thing happened to me this morning. It was defaulting to 2012 model year. I almost had a nervous breakdown thinking this would corrupt my 2013 order.