Ceramic Spray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can this be applied over the Adam’s ceramic kit? I have both waiting for this spring.

OP
OP
KODIAK

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can this be applied over the Adam’s ceramic kit? I have both waiting for this spring.

There's no reason to. The ceramic boost is what's designed for over the ceramic coating. The spray ceramic is a quicker, easier alternative to the ceramic coating kit they offer. Same prep, easier application, shorter lifespan on the vehicle than the regular bottle of ceramic coating.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I bit. Had great results from other Adams’ products, so willing to give this a try.

Roy Esslinger

Reaction score
You can use it on a matte surface.

I just ordered my new Raptor and there is a company here in Manchester Missouri that installs and sells aftermarket parts for most vehicles, they advertise a ceramic coating that looks to me like a clear film of some sort and it comes with a warranty, Is this maybe one of your preferred Vendors? I dont want to put anything on my new raptor that will not do what it claims. Please give me some advice, and yes, I have seen your video of the spray you sell

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just ordered my new Raptor and there is a company here in Manchester Missouri that installs and sells aftermarket parts for most vehicles, they advertise a ceramic coating that looks to me like a clear film of some sort and it comes with a warranty, Is this maybe one of your preferred Vendors? I dont want to put anything on my new raptor that will not do what it claims. Please give me some advice, and yes, I have seen your video of the spray you sell

Ceramic Coatings and clear films (like paint protection films) are two very different things.

Ceramic Coating is applied in a liquid form and then cures to essentially provide a clear ceramic layer of protection over the paint. A paint protection film is a sheet of vinyl (or similar) that is stuck onto the paint like a big clear sticker.

I would suggest getting more information from that company so you know exactly what they would plan for your truck.