GEN 2 Ceramic Coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TRIMMELL , what should a XPEL Stealth wrap be going for done right in SoCal?

I just gave a buddy of mine a call. They are quoting guys $7,200 for the Stealth and the gloss is around $6,000. They have a shop called Auto Armour in San Diego. If you want some more information give Joel a call at (858)-255-0102

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just gave a buddy of mine a call. They are quoting guys $7,200 for the Stealth and the gloss is around $6,000. They have a shop called Auto Armour in San Diego. If you want some more information give Joel a call at (858)-255-0102

Thanks for the reply. I was quoted $8,000 for stealth, but was told if I was serious they could do better. So it sounds to be about what other shops are quoting. It does look amazing, but so many other things I could do to the truck with 7k.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I was quoted $8,000 for stealth, but was told if I was serious they could do better. So it sounds to be about what other shops are quoting. It does look amazing, but so many other things I could do to the truck with 7k.

Yeah, regular XPEL Ultimate has always been in the $5-$6K range but Stealth is a lot more work I guess. I was just told you have to spend a lot more time making sure the edges are covered perfectly or it stands out. I personally would love to have Stealth on a Avalanche Grey screw. I think avalanche grey with stealth and some subtle orange accents would be sick!

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does the ceramic coating do for your paint? I'm wondering what is the best option to protect against rock chips etc from off roading.