GEN 2 Ceramic Coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow smoking deal man. I am paying $1200. I was quoted as high as $2500.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow smoking deal man. I am paying $1200. I was quoted as high as $2500.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Some guys are really gouging people with coating applications. It all comes down to the coating, the level of paint correction your truck needs or you so desire and what they are wanting to make an hour. $1,200 is pretty fair if your truck needs minimal correction. That will usually include a very thorough wash, paint decontamination, paint correction, a wipe down to remove any remaining wax, sealant or oils from the polish and then the coating application/sealant to top it off. A large portion of the price is usually the number of cycles someone is quoting you for paint correction.

gyrotech

Reaction score
Some guys are really gouging people with coating applications. It all comes down to the coating, the level of paint correction your truck needs or you so desire and what they are wanting to make an hour. $1,200 is pretty fair if your truck needs minimal correction. That will usually include a very thorough wash, paint decontamination, paint correction, a wipe down to remove any remaining wax, sealant or oils from the polish and then the coating application/sealant to top it off. A large portion of the price is usually the number of cycles someone is quoting you for paint correction.

I paid a little over 1200 and it included a windshield treatment. My detailed kept the truck over a two day period to get it just right. It looks fantastic. I have no complaints and would recommend it to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

ldhacker

Reaction score
They normally charge 1000. He did mine cheaper because it's the 3rd truck in 2 months he has done for me.

He said it easier when you bring it straight from the dealer. It has a 7 year warranty.

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $3k for a full front clear bra and ceramic pro gold package applied. Based on what i've been seeing people charge for a clear bra alone I felt that was a pretty good deal.