Center Dash Part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the center dash part #, the one with the volume and temperature controls and the screen cutout for a 2020?

Ford tried to fix my car play issues a couple months ago and removed this trim piece with something hard and created 3 chips in the plastic on top. I asked to have it replaced and they are saying they will have to do the entire dash. I’m worried what issues that might create! There has to be a part for just that center trim and buttons. Also it’s a two week wait for a new dash.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try KL3T-18E245-BDE or JL3T-18E243-UCG

BDE is pretty close to mine (minus cd player), but the buttons and stuff are dependent upon individual vehicle options. The Raptor has the hill descent button so if you find one with the right number of slots you could move the buttons over.

Ebay probably your best bet. If it's just chips in plastic you might be able to fill them in and repair vs $400. Tons of videos out there are fixing dash cracks and chips.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Ford is replacing it so I’m not going to be the one to buy it. Just looking to see if I can say “Hey why not use this Part # vs. replacing my entire dash!”. I’m scared that they will do a dash replacement as shoddy as they did with removing the trim the first tome and I’ll end up with a rattle or something else wrong lol.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No you don't need to remove the dash it is a common part replaced when upgrading the nav screen to 8" on plenty of Ford trucks.

OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which tech told you it needed a whole new dash?

threestooges-plumbing-we-will-go-325.jpg
It was a text from my sales guy that I'm working this all through.

He said "it looks like they need to replace the entire dash" I kind of questioned the "entire dash" part and he said "They told me have to replace the entire dash, not sure if there is a separate piece".

The reason I think he's telling it right is it's going to take 2 weeks to get here because "no one stocks a dash" and it's coming direct from Ford.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor has the hill descent button so if you find one with the right number of slots you could move the buttons over.

Hey, how do you move the buttons? I recently tried, (wanted to put camera in the middle) and I could not pinch them suckers out! Felt like I was gonna break um!...what's the secret?