Center Console Tray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccso285

Reaction score
Anyone sell an organizer for the center console? Not a fan of this huge empty space that serves no purpose.

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screw that thing, I ordered it and ATTEMPTED to install, that plastic is so tight, it bends and does not line up straight, sending back to Amazon...

Put mine in this morning, and it fit perfectly. Yes, it is tight, but that's by design. Once you bend it and push it into place, it straightens out and stays solidly in place.

If you really want it, I'd try it again.

LFGen2

Reaction score
My center console automatic sliding lid thing stopped working it seems like.... when I press it in it doesnt want to go back to closed position. Cant seem to find anyone else reporting the same problem.... strange because it was working fine a couple days ago..

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My center console automatic sliding lid thing stopped working it seems like.... when I press it in it doesnt want to go back to closed position. Cant seem to find anyone else reporting the same problem.... strange because it was working fine a couple days ago..

Mine won't close sometimes if it's pushed all the way to the passenger side....try moving it around or see if anything else is impeding it.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found an aftermarket tray on Amazon or eBay... Fits all the way across the console so it can't slide around. It also has the raptor logo rubber inserts.