Center Console parts Diagram / Manual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wileecoyote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Did a Search - didn't have a lot of luck. Sorry.

My trim around my cup holders is all broken. and I think whatever supports the cup holders is gone too.
I want to replace it / fix it.

I'm looking for a parts diagram of the center console so I can order the right replacement parts and possibly a youtube video of disassembling it?

Thx.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7 bolts and the center console comes out enough to replace it. theres a 7mm bolt on the drivers side by the gas pedal. then that lower trim comes off. pull the lower trim on the passenger side too. in the little cubby slot on both sides of the center console you will find a 10mm bolt behind a plastic cover. use a pick or screwdriver to remove the cover to access it. its facing towards the front of the truck. motor the seat all the way back and theres another 10mm bolt on both sides. then slide the seat all the way forward and get the last 2 10mm bolts. slide the center console back about 3 inches and you can remove the top to get to the cupholders. should take you about 5 min.