Center Console lid logo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it wasn't on my 18' I wouldn't miss It because it was always on the infotainment display on the top corners. plus it was highlighted in the display when you adjusted it. its on my 21' and it looks good but I still watch for it on the infotainment display regardless. I don't go by the number anyway. if its hot turn it down if its cold turn it up. give me the old school sliding levels like in my first car (67' chevy c10) and id be happy. I never change it anyway.

but it is understandable that if its on the 21' it should be continued to the 22'. at least until they change the model again. or give people the option like the auto start/stop delete.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
curious about this for the '22. 801a package, 35s. is the logo on the lid or still only for 37s?

Edit: another poster confirmed that the '22 801a package with 35s has the plain black console. No "Raptor" stitching.

Last edited:

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
My 22 raptor has the logo stitched in it and it is a 35 package only. Can post picture when I pick up from line-x